“Good Cookn”

Lyn Way
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Lyn-Way Restaurant is a family owned and family centered business. We offer great fresh ground beef for our awesome burgers. We are known for our Lyn-Way pies! We bake our own pies daily with many different varieties offered. We have been in business for 65 years as of 2016. We are still family owned by the same family.
Gilbert, Arizona
“Good Cookn”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was visiting friends in Ashland, they suggested Lyn Way for dinner. The food was really good and the pie, (I had apple crumb) was delicious. The place is family owned and is a friendly place to eat. I would definitely like to eat there again on my next visit to Ashland.

• Visited June 2013

Nankin, Ohio
“just "ok", was expecting better”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sadly, I was a bit disappointed with the Lyn Way. Think it was hyped up a bit. Or at least the pie was. It was very busy for lunchtime on a week day. Burgers were ok. Homemade patties. Turkey club was good. Forgot my pickles on the side. Strawberry shakes ok. Homemade, just needed more flavor..member of our group said tasted like a pink vanilla shake. Prices were very good for what you got. The peach pie was so-so. I guess you read all the hype about the homemade pies, and I was expecting really good crust. Peanut butter pie was "good" but not "special", as one of our group said. Have had better. Would probably go again for lunch. Just not all that impressed.

• Visited April 2013
Vermilion, Ohio
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was visiting the area and needed to waste an hour before an appointment. The location is rural and it doesn't look like much from the outside. Although the atmosphere is nothing to brag about, the employees are kind and receptive. The hostess was so friendly and my server,Kelly, was sweet and attentive. She was a real gem and does her job very well. Definitely a nice place to stop with good food and service. Loved my experience here!

Cincinnati, OH
“Pie "with a heart in the middle"”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My title is a lyric from a terrific little movie called "Waitress." The movie with it's wonderful pie diner could have been based on this place. As a diabetic, I especially loved it that many of their desserts are sugar free. The coconut cream pie was great! My husband, who is not diabetic, had the peanut butter pie, which he said was terrific. The food was unexceptional, but good solid American fare. And my husband couldn't believe his luck at finding brussel sprouts as one of the vegetables of the day. (I don't care for them, so I don't make them often at home.)

• Visited January 2013
Wooster, Ohio
“The pictue of the pie says it all!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The pies are so very good. You will want to choose carefully from the menu so you have room for the pie of your choice. The list varies some day to day. They also carry a nice selection of sugar-free pies. The food is 'home cookin' ' and the portions are generous.