“They did it again :)”

Ranked #49 of 60 Restaurants in Ashland
Ashland, Ohio
“They did it again :)”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is by far the best value for you dollar at any fast food resto. Plus they have senior coffee/drink which scores high. The one on Claremont is brand new - tore down the old one and built a brand new March 2014. The old store had better parking arrangement though.

• Visited March 2014

Ashland, Ohio
“Poor treatment by manager after having my order screwed up”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I went to Wendy's this afternoon, ordered a Spicy Chicken Sandwich, a Small Chili and a Medium Fry. I drove the 10 minutes home and sat down to eat to find out that they forgot my fries and had to drive back. The manager Dewey gave me my fries, but refused to fulfill my request that my entire order be remade since by the time I would get BACK home the sandwich and chili would have been sitting for at least 30 minutes. He also didn't offer me any refund-full or partial-and had an attitude with me the whole encounter as though I was the one to blame for THEIR error. Horrible treatment and I will not be going back to this Wendy's.

• Visited January 2014