“Great Mexican food, and great service”
Review of fiesta charra

fiesta charra
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: former name Casa Fiesta
Description: former name Casa Fiesta
Reviewed June 9, 2013

For our project team - this is a must when we are in Ashland.

Great Magaritas, awesome and authentic Flan; and great food, with generous portions.

A friend and split a Molcheta bowl -- it was awesome and I recommend it. It has ranchero sauce with a medium spice and wonderful smokiness to it.
We have enjoyed Carne Asada, guacamole, and the fajitas!

1  Thank Donora383

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are looking for a nice, casual place in Ashland and you like Mexican food then this is a great place. They have an extensive menu, the staff is friendly and the prices are very reasonable. I have never had a bad meal and my food always comes out hot - sometime piping/steaming hot! They have a Sunday buffet which I tried once and it was not too bad. I am not a buffet person but they had a lot of choices and they replenished the food often. Most of the seating are booths and they have a back area where you can have longer tables for groups.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Waitress was detached, not friendly. The margarita was pretty terrible and acidic. The food came out hot, but have you ever gone to a Mexican restaurant where the plate/food wasn't hot as blazes? We had a sampler, rice was too dried out, beans terrible, enchilada, burrito, taco boring. The tamale was wonderful, and my hubby ate the poblano, so I don't know how it tasted, but it was full of cheese and looked very good.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Though Fiesta Charra has changed names a few times, the owners have remained consistent and so has the quality of their food and service. Though we are willing to travel a bit for something different, when we are in the mood for Mexican close to home, Fiesta Charra is our local "go-to" to get our fix.

The service is always excellent. And though there is a buffet at times, I've found the entrees to be the better deal with regard to freshness. Don't get me wrong, if you want to really stuff yourself on Mexican food, the buffet is a real deal. However, you will not go away hungry with any of the entrees on the menu.

Stuffed poblano peppers are one of my personal favorites!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very good food and servers are friendly. Food was hot and and timely. Good selection of drinks. Salsa is mild with a little tang. Try the Enchiladas Jalisco.