Holiday Inn Express Ashland
$37
Travelocity
$119
QualityInn
All reviewspancakesbreakfast areanice hotelplace to staygood nights sleepbed was comfortablehiecarpethousekeepinghighwaychaindeskwoman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Rates at this Hotel I thought the Super Bowl had moved to play in Ashland Ohio! I travel Kentucky Indiana Ohio West Virginia and PA. and stay 20 nights a Month 365 days a year! I never seen such a price for a room 128.00 for a single?? What a rip off! I am having a hard time seeing how these Express Hotels can get that kind of price? I will never pay that price! So unfair and I there are several Hotels in the area for a 3rd of the price thatey are asking ! Do not get it!

Room Tip: Unless you are willing to pay 128.00 or higher! You do not even need a coupon to stay anywhere else in Ashland for a 3rd of the price they are asking for . My suggestion is anywhere is just as good as this place
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jimmy H
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. When I complained about the stench of the room the maid tried very hard to air out the room and dose it with air freshener but it still stunk. The front desk kindly moved us to another clean room with no odor. The beds and four pillows made for a comfortable night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karlofdawild
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our room was clean and comfortable. At check in they were very accommodating when I asked for a room on the first floor. I had no problems with noise. The breakfast was your average Holiday Inn Express fare. Nothing great but nothing bad. Some of the staff could have been a bit friendlier but certainly did what was expected. I would stay here again. There doesn't appear to be many choices in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank woopif
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I stay here on business as I like it better than the others around the area.
Not many restraurants are close by.
Be sure you stop by the fin and feather down the street if you are interested in anything outdoors.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Ghost44
Reviewed October 12, 2012

What can you say about a chain hotel like this? It’s clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I have no issues with this hotel and I would likely stay here again. The location is the best thing it has going for it. Located close to major businesses and the highway, this hotel keeps you away from the downtown university area. If you are staying here for business with WIL Research be sure to ask for the discounted rate. Jake’s steakhouse is right down the road and I would recommend it for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business