“Awful Steak Dinner”

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Alliance
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The waitress was very pleasant. My iced tea and salad were very good. The problem was with the steak I had ordered. It was not only bloody but mostly fat - the worst steak I have ever seen. The waitress offered to take it back and get me something else but I declined. Manager took steak dinner off of my bill.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went for our anniversary dinner. We go there every year. The food is amazing. The wait staff is always there to fill your glass before it's empty. The atmosphere is great. You can sit there and have a conversation and be able to hear what the other person is saying.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My Brother in Law and his wife, my Sister in Law, and my wife and I all went to Applebees and we had a great meal We fell in love with the waitress. After we left there we talked about her for 2 days later. She was funny, helpful, and entertaining plus a good waitress. The food was first rate. We took some back to the hotel with us as there was too much.

1  Thank OhioRich60
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Have eaten (or not eaten) here 3 times when overuled by the majority. This location is very popular with the locals but I just cannot enjoy myself here. I never feel comfortable or relaxed. It is crowded, tables too close together and just don't like their menu.

Usually order a salad. The chicken offerings are bland and if I want a steak I'll drive to Benders where they know how to cook them.

1  Thank Esther G
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have always thought Applebees has average food, but great service. Usually go when people give us gift cards.