“Consistent!!!”

Polinori's Palm Garden Inn
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Alliance
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here so many times and I never recall a bad meal! Gnocchi's meatballs, jumbo spaghetti with mushrooms! Oh and they have a fantastic broiled boston scrod! It never gets old here!

2  Thank Shawn1981

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have to laugh. THIS is the second highest rated restaurant in this city?
Some background: Years ago I lunched here often with a dear older woman friend. We always had burgers and fries and always enjoyed the food, the staff and our meals cost $1.99 each.

Fast forward to recently. One of my favorite meals is frogs legs. I heard they were available at Polinori's. Called to double check and arrived eager to enjoy them. Never in my life have I had a worse meal. The interior is dark which hides a lot of dirt.

I don't know what they did to those frogs legs but they were dry, unseasoned and many other negative words. The waitress asked why I wasn't eating and I explained they should be sauteed with mushrooms in wine. She went to the kitchen, came out to tell me the chef didn't know how to do that. I left my seat, paid as I was charged for a meal I did not eat. Never will I darken their door again.

Must also mention parking is on the street or a block away in their lot.

I'm far from a food snob but want my seafood properly prepared. I could write their next help wanted ad: Head Chef Wanted - No Experience Necessary.

2  Thank Esther G
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here many times! Service is wonderful! The family who owns restaurant is very accommodating and the Italian food is excellent. Their gnocchi's are the best. Sauce is delicious & grilled hot peppers cant go wrong.

1  Thank jlcrew3
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

By far better than the ranking!!!! Number one by far!! Trust me, everything is so good especially the gnocchi's and steak!! You won't go wrong here!!

1  Thank Buckeye014
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Love this place, it's old but delivers great food at a fair price!! Cheap drinks, nice quiet atmosphere, never any punks or trouble if you want a quiet place to have a cold one

3  Thank Shawn1981