“the greatest food”

massillon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the greatest food”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We go there with the family alot. I cant get enough of the cinnamon butter. The rib eye steak just melts in your mouth. They have the greatest waitresses always friendly. This rest. is a must to go to.

• Visited November 2013

North Canton, Ohio
“Excellent Dallas Filet”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I go to this TR about once a month. It is the only place we ever order steak. The Dallas filet always melts in our mouths. It is seasoned nicely and not too salty. (If you add mushrooms and onions, it will be salty.) I like my steak medium which is supposed to be a hot pink center. Sometimes it comes out a hot red center. I send it back for more time on the grill. There are many side dishes from which to choose. You get to choose 2. The house salad is loaded with goodies. The green beans are good but also salty. The applesauce is always cold. The baked potatoes are huge. This is the only time we eat white rolls/bread. They are homemade and very sweet. We use regular butter instead of the cinnamon butter. You can't beat their Happy Hour prices, esp. on the margaritas. The waiters/waitresses are always very friendly and outgoing. The management really cares about your dining experience. We do not eat the peanuts in the bucket on the table. They seem to always be stale.

• Visited November 2013
Canton, Ohio, United States
“Best Value for a Steakhouse”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is the best bang for your buck when it comes to steakhouses. The Alliance location is our favorite (we go to the Stow location as well, the wait is normally longer there). They have my favorite side salad of any restaurant, and the bread and cinnamon butter is amazing. The wait staff is always friendly, never have to wait too long for your meal. My only complaint is they seem to run out of prime rib by Sunday (which seems like the day we go most). My families favorite chain restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
“A great place for all ages”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Texas Roadhouse in Alliance, Ohio is a well run machine! They always have a large crowd and handle it with ease. You may have to wait a little while, but if you use the "call ahead" seating, the wait is minimal. Their cactus blossom onion appetizer is delicious amd their 6 oz. sirloin at 9.99, tastes and cuts like filet mignon! Their salads are always fresh an crisp. Their yeast rolls are to die for! The staff isalways super friendly and very helpful. They just "love" their jobs! (It says so on their work shirts. Always a good experience at the Alliance, Ohio Texas Roadhouse!

• Visited August 2013
Alliance, Ohio
“Texas Roadhouse at 3pm”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My time there was rather pleasant. Great service with a meal that matched. The only thing that I would recommend doing different. Try to change up the greeting when seated. When you hear EVERYONE say - Do you come here often? Gets kind of annoying. That personal attention that was just focused on you - Now feels rehearsed. Have them change it up. Make everyone feel like they have a personal experience... Not a rehearsed one.

Visited July 2013