“Best place in town to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Alliance

Holiday Inn Express Alliance
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Alliance
Yuba City, California
“Best place in town to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

In Alliance, this is the best hotel to stay at. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Rooms are a bit pricey for such a small town. I would never visit if my girlfriend didn't have family here. LOL There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat near the hotel. Taco Bell across the parking lot. A diner called the Blue Fig across the street and the Texas Roadhouse just down the road a ways.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jenna B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alliance, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your great review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Alliance, Ohio and I look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Thanks Agan!
Jenna Blake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Franklin, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed here a few weeks ago for a Mount Union football game. The hotel was clean and convenient, staff was friendly. Breakfast included a prepared omelet, bacon, biscuits and gravy, as well as various breads, muffins, pancakes and fruits. We'll stay here again if back in Alliance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bixie10
Amherst
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed overnight on August 18th. Our daughter and her family live in Alliance. Whenever we visit we stay at this HIE. It is convenient. It has always been clean and comfortable. One night several months ago there was a loud late party on our floor - desk clerk comped our overnight charges. Breakfast room attendant, Carol, is a superb employee - very helpful and courteous. She now has small ham steaks baked in apple juice - a vast improvement over the usual HIE sausage patties. Also on the 18th the desk clerk very graciously changed our room to an accessible room which really helps because my wife is afflicted with Parkinson's Disease.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay the Holiday Inn Express in Alliance. We had stopped at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and were proceeding east after that so we stopped in Alliance to spend the night. The gal that checked us in was very helpful and the kitchen stay at breakfast was wonderful about making sure everything was full. IT was a wonderful stay for our family. We had dinner next door at the Mexican restaurant and that was very good too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Portage, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Never had any problems, great front desk staff. They make you feel at home, and the breakfast lady does a great job. They were out of fruit, and it was cold,and snowing out, and she still went out to store to buy fruit in the morning to make sure people had fruit. Very clean rooms. Great job.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jenna B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alliance, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review to recognize my staff. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Thanks,
Jenna Blake
Hanover, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was traveling quite a distance by car to get to the area for several meetings. I arrived at midnight and did not have to wait for checkin, for my keys to be made, nothing. Everything was ready for my checkin. The room was nice, some updating is needed but I was surprised by the desk space. This was extremely necessary during my stay and it made working so much easier. Thank you.
My key did not work on the second day. I went to the front desk where I was immediately given another 2 keys and the front desk associate even took the time to walk me down to my room to ensure the keys worked explaining the hotel received a bad batch of keys. Although it was nice to get the service: making sure the key worked, I really didn't need to hear why it didn't work. For all I knew, it was my fault because I had them next to my cell phone. (I guess some guests need an explanation)
Overall it was a nice stay. There are several food/shopping options nearby. Taco Bell is next door. Texas Roadhouse, McDonalds, Panera Bread, Dunkin Donuts all within a mile of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Northville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This property was very clean, close to Mount Union College and the staff was very friendly. We were given a nice room and the bed was very comfortable. We were in town for a Hall of Fame induction for my brother and it was perfect for our needs.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. It's bigger and has a fridge and microwave and large tub.