“Something for everyone!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canton, Ohio
“Something for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Grinders in Alliance several times as well as the Canton and Minerva locations. I think they're all pretty much the same. They have a ton of variety on the menu. Great appetizers, tons of good sandwiches to choose from, dinner entrees, salads, soups, awesome pies and milkshakes! I've never had bad service at any of them. You get tons of food too! Definitely give them a try especially if you are trying to please different peoples tastes at the same time.

• Visited October 2013

Salem, Ohio
“Recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice salads. Good sandwiches. The texmex eggrolls are good. Good french oinion soup. The wait is sometimes long. It is worth a 20 minute wait. Prices are fair. Portions are good. Very tasty.

• Visited September 2013
Alliance, Ohio
“had to walk out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

usually i have never had a problem going to grinders to eat. my family who have visited there lately told me that they are not the restaurant they use to be. of course i was doubting them thinking it was just a one time incident. however, this evening my daughter took me to eat at grinders in alliance, we were seated and told our server would be with us shortly, 10 min. later we are still waiting on a server while people seated after us are getting service. therefore we walked out, and my daughter informed the manager about what happened and the manager just looked at her. wow what a manager!!!!! therefore i will NOT be going to this restaurant again. instead when i want grinders i will go to minerva or louisville, they have got to be better!

• Visited April 2013
Alliance, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're hungry or in a hurry- forget Grinders in Alliance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We used to be frequent Grinders customers. Our last 2 trips to Grinder's in Alliance have been a horrible experience and we don't plan on going back. You should not have to wait between 15 and 25 minutes to get a chopped salad. That's what happened each of our last 2 visits. And last night my food was completely cold when I received it - 30 minutes after I ordered it. The mgr had them make a fresh dinner (Salmon, rice & asparagus) and by the time I received it, over 40 minutes had passed since the server first took our order. My husband's vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes were cold. He finished his below average meal just so we could get out of there. It was a terrible experience. I'm so disappointed in the quality of their service and food. I worked in the food service industry so I am well aware of what is and isn't acceptable. They fall under the not acceptable category in our opinion.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ImLDT
Rush, Kentucky
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a great restaurant to eat lunch. Food was excellent and the service impeccable. High recommend.

• Visited February 2013