“Super Sakura!”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“Super Sakura!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

During a recent business trip, I visited Sakura for lunch a couple of times with my work colleagues and to be honest, I could go every day If I lived there.

Service was great - we were served by the same girl on each occasion (Loren I think) who was friendly, smiling and quite helpful with the menu items. The sushi was usually made on demand so there was a little wait but it was always worth it. I've never really been to a decent Sushi place in the UK - usually it's those conveyor belt places like Yo Sushi or the sushi place at Heathrow airport (T5) but the sushi from here was always tasty and fresh. The only issue is that I could have eaten more, it's not quite as filling as say a Mexican lunch meal or one gigantic subs from a nearby deli but it was definitely my favourite of all the places we visited for lunch.

Prices were good, especially if you took advantage of the lunchtime specials and that, along with the excellent food and good service put this top of my list for lunch around Fairlawn.

• Visited November 2012

Akron, Ohio, United States
“Ranked# 4 really? Maybe 1 year ago”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Used to be men and my family's favorite place. Key word used to be. We were regulars once a week and sometimes carry out n top of that. Service has always been average but the rolls and sushi always made up for it. Also the plating was gorgeous made us feel very special and worth the 80$ we spent on rolled up rice and seafood. But after several times of fishy tasting rolls and several trips to the bathroom after we stopped going. We loved this place but got sick several times and just doesn't taste fresh anymore, typical sushi story. Gave it two more try's but still poor,quality.m must take off 4 bad perception of Akron,right now.

• Visited September 2012
cleveland
“Never disappointed with food”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

i have always been pleased with the food on every visit here food is good place is kept clean and service is always good For something different this is a good place to try

Visited November 2012
Hinckley, Ohio
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The best tempura shrimp maki I have had anywhere.
Their eel sauce is soooooooo good.
Service is always good.
Their spicy salad and green salad dressings are SOOO tasty.
We have never had a bad experience here, and we have been regular customers for five years.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We are kind of disappointed, was expecting real Japanese food. The soup base on the udon was tasteless and full of msg, teriyaki was too sweet, the rolls taste okay but lack of attention to details, shouldn't fall apart when pickup with chopsticks and the cut were so uneven. Been to many Japanese restaurant before all over. I prefer the ones owed and prepare by Japanese.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!