“Soup wave crave”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High St.
Transit: Because of our location in the heart of downtown Akron, numerous public transit stops create convenient access .
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The combo tomato cheese soup was a highlight of our meals. We had the salmon, steak wrap, and pierogi were all hits with our group. The atmosphere was fabulous and the service professional.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2018

There were so many great selections on the menu that I couldn't decide what to have. I went with 2 friends and we each ordered wine and the grilled cheese soup. The wine selection was fine, not wonderful but definitely had good choices. The grilled cheese soup was fabulous. For dinner we chose: Mac&Cheese (so good and large portion), brisket (loved the sauce and done just perfect), pork tenderloin (my least favorite as I wasn't a fan of the sauce). Service was good, I would definitely return.

1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed October 14, 2018

The portions were descent size. The calamari appetizer is inventive, but calamari is not the main ingredient. All the items we tried were heavily seasoned with herbs. Nice atmosphere.

1  Thank carolc80
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The food is worth the wait which is good cause the service was slow. Took 55 minutes to get our food after we ordered. It was about 20 minutes to get drinks and get our order taken. That being said the food was fantastic and I would eat here again.

1  Thank kevinwX4539BM
Reviewed October 11, 2018

this is my second time and I keep loving the menu and flavors. This time I had tune rare and it was awesome.

1  Thank dmitrys351