“Very good food!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High St.
Transit: Because of our location in the heart of downtown Akron, numerous public transit stops create convenient access .
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Crave has a nice ambience - whether you are out with friends or on a date. The service is great! The waiter was helpful with the menu. Their appetizers are good :) for entree, I ordered the macadamia crusted ahi tuna- it was perfect :) and the dessert was amazing! I ordered the banana bread pudding with dark chocolate and vanilla bean ice cream - best dessert ever! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who visits Akron :)

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The menu and selection are limited but the meals are almost always good. It's close to walk to other bars and restaurants so we like to go here occasionally.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Best place we have found in Akron. Hopping atmosphere, really good food. Menu is varied without having an overwhelming number of choices.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is kind of a fancy place, but has very memorable food. So, it's worth going to. I haven't been in some time, but I had a corn bisque once that I will never forget!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had the Reuben. Can't go wrong! The service was great and attentive. thus was my first time there but I plan to have more lunches there now that I have seen the variety in the menu.

Been to Crave? Share your experiences!