“Fun place great food.”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High St.
Transit: Because of our location in the heart of downtown Akron, numerous public transit stops create convenient access .
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Best place we have found in Akron. Hopping atmosphere, really good food. Menu is varied without having an overwhelming number of choices.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is kind of a fancy place, but has very memorable food. So, it's worth going to. I haven't been in some time, but I had a corn bisque once that I will never forget!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had the Reuben. Can't go wrong! The service was great and attentive. thus was my first time there but I plan to have more lunches there now that I have seen the variety in the menu.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had a very nice meal here last night to celebrate my son's return from college for Christmas. I have enjoyed very good meals here in the past and wanted my wife and son to experience it was well. My son did a vegetarian option: grilled cheese tomato soup and veggie-tofu sandwich on an everything bagel. He thought the soup was outstanding. They don't provide complementary bread so we ordered a serving of baguette which he used to dip in his soup. This should be considered as a must to enjoy the soup at its best. His sandwich was OK, but he was expecting more flavor. My wife ordered the BLT with lobster sauce and sweet potato fries. The bread was thick texas toast slices grilled which she relished. She shared her fires which came with a brown sugar dipping sauce which made it taste like desert. I ordered the catfish po boy and steak fries. My sandwich was great as usual, but I have to say the sweet potato fries are the way to go for a side. My family liked the food and the atmosphere as well. My son especially liked the modern art paintings and plans to return with his friends at a future time. For bargain hunter, they are offering a special deal before Christmas. For every $25 in gift certificates you buy, you get $5 off your current bill. I ordered $50 and got $10 off our meal which was great. If you are in downtown Akron, I highly recommend to eat here.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

A very trendy restaurant that offers comfort food with a twist. Great menu that has something for every taste. I had the the tomato toasted cheese soup. It was fantastically unique. Everyone one at our table was extremely pleased with their selections. They also offer a vast cocktail menu . A great place to sit back in the very large half moon shaped booths and enjoy great food