“Service Review”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I always enjoyed going there for breakfast. The food is good and the price is even better, but the last couple times I have been there the service has been terrible. One of the waitresses thismorning named Rose brought our food and my step-dad told her he ordered sausage gravy. She told him she only had two hands. None of the staff were friendly the last few times. Sad...

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, coffee cup was never empty. Tons of bacon! Staff was friendly, courteous, and I felt like I was in grandma's kitchen.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was very normal for a diner breakfast. Prices were very good. Outside was intimidating but the interior was pleasant enough. Not a bad place.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

The price was right at 4.95 for two eggs, a huge pile of bacon, home fries, toast etc. the biscuits and grave were tasty! Service was very fast and friendly.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast on our last day in town. We heard about the plate of bacon they served with meal. We ordered eggs, bacon and home fries. It was cooked to perfection, I like my homer fries crispy, and the bacon was piled on. The prices are very low for the amount of food that was given but they cater mostly to locals. This place is a hidden gem.