“Typical Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was very normal for a diner breakfast. Prices were very good. Outside was intimidating but the interior was pleasant enough. Not a bad place.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

The price was right at 4.95 for two eggs, a huge pile of bacon, home fries, toast etc. the biscuits and grave were tasty! Service was very fast and friendly.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast on our last day in town. We heard about the plate of bacon they served with meal. We ordered eggs, bacon and home fries. It was cooked to perfection, I like my homer fries crispy, and the bacon was piled on. The prices are very low for the amount of food that was given but they cater mostly to locals. This place is a hidden gem.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I mainly go to Fred's for the pancakes. I like the old style diner atmosphere and the huge pancakes. It's very casual, you seat yourself and it's diner food. It's the kind of place where the waitresses stay there, so you recognize who's helping you. It's a great spot to escape from chain food.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I visited this establishment for breakfast - the place was crowded and it was a little difficult getting a parking spot. I actually considered going someplace else - if you start to feel this way - don't do it. This is one place where the wait is worth it. The food was plentiful, well prepared and absolutely fabulous! I sat at the counter so as not to take up a larger space - the service was excellent - I was greeted promptly given a menu and my drink order taken. I still needed a minute after my drink arrived so I had to wait while she could get back to me...within 4 minutes.

The restaurant is a small diner, so space is well used, a counter, small tables and booths. The atmosphere is light a cheery, pretty clean, but it is a diner serving breakfast and lunch to lots of satisfied customers.

Been to Fred's Diner? Share your experiences!