“Wow what a surprise”

Yellow Tail Japanese Seafood Buffet
Ranked #55 of 498 Restaurants in Akron
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. Lots of choices from sushi to a hot buffet to a salad bar to hot cooked food to order with a fancy chef and a dessert bar. Service is good and it is large enough to have a private party where everyone can get the food they want when they want it. Lots of walking around to get your food choices and things are filled quickly. Very friendly staff. One price for everything. Will be back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I did not have much hope for this restaurant. My fears were soon laid to rest. This place is very clean, airy and a delight. Even the bathrooms were clean.
I was surprised to find sashimi. They had a huge selection of rolls and some sushi. A nice little salad bar and dessert bar can be found at the far end. In the middle is a build your own hibachi bar. A nice older man was manning the grill during my visit and did his best to entertain me while my stuff cooked.
At the other end is a good selection of teriyaki items and noodles, I only tried the udon. But every thing seemed fresh and clean. I will be coming back for a fact. My wife and I only cost us 25 bucks. That is a heck of a deal even if you only eat a little.