“V-9 Soup a family favorite”
Review of Aladdin’s Eatery

Aladdin’s Eatery
Ranked #8 of 553 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Aladdins is a family friendly restaurant. I especially love the 9 vegetable soup that is always fresh with large chunks of veggies. I enjoy it with cheese. My husband loves it with chicken. Can’t go wrong with a beef or chicken sandwich wrap.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We and the rest of the family met here on a Saturday night for dinner. We enjoyed the unique menu and the prompt service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Have frequented several locations - they always have terrific food & service! I prefer to eat a plant-based diet; Aladdin’s has plenty of choices!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

There are lots of choices on this menus for vegetarians. My absolute favorite is the Chicken Wrap, excellent. They are known for their hummos, excellent flavor and consistency. I've been to this Aladdin's and the original one in Lakewood, Ohio. Both a good places to eat. I think the atmosphere is a nice one for good conversation. The service I've had has been very good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I enjoy a meal at Alladin's. Many delicious vegetarian and vegan options--most with a Middle Eastern influence. Good service. Reasonable prices.

Date of visit: March 2018