“Show & Buffet”

Ranked #285 of 475 Restaurants in Akron
OH
“Show & Buffet”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 26th anniversary with the Sha Na Na show and buffet in the Cabaret. We really enjoyed the entertainment and that really made the night!! I probably would not book tickets again on line, ($12 fee) but call the facility directly. When I made the reservation I could not scroll over on the page, but I thought it said that the tip was incuded in the package price, not so. I called the restaurant a few weeks before to ask when the buffet begins I was given an incorrect time, 7:30. I later checked on-line with a "calendar listing" and it was posted at 6:30. The buffet had a nice selection and the food was hot. One surprise was coffee was extra, $3 pp and our cups were taken before our waitress came back for a refill. I think it would be a nice gesture if the wait staff would ask are you celebrating anything special tonight? or something. If wrapped roses would be there for purchase I would have rather had one than the coffee. There is no where on-line to mention a special occasion but I guess it doesn't matter.

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank Gobucks79

Been to The Tangier Restaurant & Cabaret? Share your experiences!