“Great Pizza - Sassy Service”
Review of Guiseppe's Pizza

Guiseppe's Pizza
Ranked #45 of 473 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Guiseppe's is a family owned and operated pizza shop that has upheld an exceptional reputation for over 50 years. We are the home of Akron's best pizza, and we have the awards to prove it! Stop out and taste what has become a staple of Akronite's diets!
North Canton, Ohio
“Great Pizza - Sassy Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is my family's favorite pizza. We've been eating it since we moved to Green in the early 1980's and it's still the place we call to get pizza whenever we get together. The cheese and crust are amazing though we usually go light on the sauce because that is just a family preference. Its nice they've added things like salads, wings, pepperoni bread (only on Thursday's) to the established menu of pizza, subs, chips and soda. One thing to note is they are not usually extremely friendly on the phone and this is one thing that hasnt changed much in 30 years. But the quality and taste of the pizza has always made up for it. Also, I have noticed they dont seem to cut very even pieces anymore either but it all works out. There is a little more parking than their used to be but it still gets a little nuts some evenings. There is no delivery. Its pick up only! And they do not open until 4 pm so it's definitely just a dinner place. There are a couple tables to eat at this location but I've never sat there to eat.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dgolden0905

Green, Ohio
“The Best Around”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband goes through withdrawal if we don't have pizza at least once a week. He is even willing to go out in the cold and pick it up. They sure have plenty of customers in spite of the fact that they do not deliver. We often get the vegetarian on Friday. A great price is a bonus. A large deluxe is around $12.

• Visited March 2013
North Canton, Ohio
“Great local pizza!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Picked up a pizza from my favorite neighborhood pizza place yesterday and was really excited to see that I could rate them on tripadvisor. I've been pizza from Guiseppe's for the last 20+ years and it's never failed me. The pizza is great. The people are great. Will continue to support them.

• Visited March 2013
Massillon,Ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Been going there for years. The location is not close to me. But I go there anyway. Great crust. It's the best.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank clsned
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great piazza at a great price”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I was introduced to G's Pizza by two friends who have been going there for years. I imagine that we may have had special treatment, but from what I could see everyone appeared as happy with their pizza's as we did. A nice family place - we will be back.