“The Best Around”

Guiseppe's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 471 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Guiseppe's is a family owned and operated pizza shop that has upheld an exceptional reputation for over 50 years. We are the home of Akron's best pizza, and we have the awards to prove it! Stop out and taste what has become a staple of Akronite's diets!
Green, Ohio
“The Best Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband goes through withdrawal if we don't have pizza at least once a week. He is even willing to go out in the cold and pick it up. They sure have plenty of customers in spite of the fact that they do not deliver. We often get the vegetarian on Friday. A great price is a bonus. A large deluxe is around $12.

• Visited March 2013

North Canton, Ohio
“Great local pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Picked up a pizza from my favorite neighborhood pizza place yesterday and was really excited to see that I could rate them on tripadvisor. I've been pizza from Guiseppe's for the last 20+ years and it's never failed me. The pizza is great. The people are great. Will continue to support them.

• Visited March 2013
Massillon,Ohio
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Been going there for years. The location is not close to me. But I go there anyway. Great crust. It's the best.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank clsned
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great piazza at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I was introduced to G's Pizza by two friends who have been going there for years. I imagine that we may have had special treatment, but from what I could see everyone appeared as happy with their pizza's as we did. A nice family place - we will be back.

Wooster, Ohio
“Always treat my host friends or family to a meal of Guiseppe's Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

When I travel from southern Ashland County to southern Summit/norther Stark Counties to visit friends or family, I make sure one meal is Guiseppe's Pizza. Ingredients are fresh, spices just right, and crust is great. Never disappointed. Yes some comments are about the help. Doesn't that happen whenever teenagers are learning to be service oriented? I think so. Either give your firm, fair, consistent pointers to the help or contact the manager. This has NEVER happened to me at Guiseppe's Pizza. Going there tonight ... uh, what size should I get?

• Visited October 2012

Been to Guiseppe's Pizza? Share your experiences!