“Always consistant quality” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
“Always consistant quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good pasta, great create your own options. The chicken parm is lovely, the soup and salad is my favorite. Just love the new cream of chicken soup. No matter where you go the quality of the food is outstanding.

Visited January 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food as always, bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

With big box places like Olive garden the food is always great. However the service was poor. Our groups server continuously forgot about us and forgot about items we had asked for such as refills, napkins, and side items we asked for. I should never have to ask for a refill as a good server always keeps your cup topped off. I am not sure if our server was new or just forgetful? I will return to olive garden however if we have the same server I will request for somebody else.

Visited February 2013
Akron
“ENDLESS SOUP AND SALAD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

favorite lunch time spot for me, the soups and salad is an excellent choice. always smiling faces around the table and serving us.

Visited August 2012
New York
“A Pleasant Meal and a Very Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Those who read my reviews know that we frequent a wide range of restaurants. Wherever we go, we base of primray review on value for price paid. Olive Garden in Arkon/Montrose gets a high mark.

While you can find basic Italian offerings on the menu like lasagna and spaghetti and meat balls, it also offers some very interesting alternatives. I had some boneless pork ribs along with mushroom and tomato ravioli, and my wife had a very interesting cheese coated shrimp with some tomato pasta.

The price for the entrees is very modest considering what you get. Is this a gourmet restaurant? No - butyhouy arfe not paying gourmet prices. You get a lot for what you pay here. Good service, hot food, and a pleasant surrounding. We'd go back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
“Too Busy and Common”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This chain fits the bill for many folks. It is typical commissary Italian food for the masses. The only really good deal here is the unlimited soup and salad for $6.95 at lunch and $0.05 in the evening. Comes with unlimited generic bread (brushed with garlic and in the shape of a fat cigar). This is all I eat when I happen to get there early enough to wrangle a table. If you bother to go here, get there early, as the wait is typically as long as an hour. Better food and ambiance elsewhere.

Visited October 2012