“Love it!.....Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Even though this is a chain resturant. The food is always good. The meals are consistant and plentiful and the wait staff is polite and caring. We love the create your own meals. Each person can add whatever they desire to their pasta dish. Only once did I have an issue with a meal here but it was rectified immediately. I have a food allergy and advised the waitress of my allergy and when I received my meal my allergen was in my dish. She did take it back and the new dish was quickly made and was enjoyable.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Macaroni Grill is a consistent favorite, whether on business or out for pleasure. On a cold and rainy night in March 2013, I stopped in for a late night supper for 2. The 1/2-quartet of pinot grigiot, the salads, the Eggplant pasta dish, our lucious chocolate ganache with toffee whipped cream all delivered! The service was outstanding - not too much chat, but just enough attention to detail.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food and service is note as good as when we first started going here.
Not sure why but I hope it improves. We enjoyed our dinners here in the past.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great Lakes Christmas Ale for $3 at the bar, followed by a variety of salads and pizzas at the table for our party of 13 on a Saturday evening. This was the perfect place after a soccer game and everyone enjoyed the experience. I'm kind of a food snob, especially for Italian, and was not expecting much of a chain like this. But they delivered on all fronts: service was prompt and courteous, they made our big group welcome and treated the kids with kindness. The food came out quickly and both the salads and pizzas were interesting and enjoyed by all.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

it was not the "dinner hour" when we went. Wait staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Food was pretty good, however, my medium rare filet was still mooing....
I took it home for lunch the next day.
joe really enjoyed his dinner. had leftovers for 2 days. portion size huge!
nice decor.

Been to Romano's Macaroni Grill? Share your experiences!