“Not great service, Ok food if you like the unusual preparations”

Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
Ranked #15 of 505 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Unfortunately I guess I am not the health food type. Those I was with like, it, I am just not a fan.

Gabe N, Public Relations Manager at Mustard Seed Market & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

We encourage you to give us another try and to reach out directly so we may address your comments specifically! griazi@mustardseedmarket.com Have a lovely day!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

its a one stop treasure! love to stock up on my hard to find items and then enjoy a lovely lunch or dinner with so many healthy choices and tasty treats!

It is a pleasure to serve you. Thank you!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Mustard Seed Cafe is upstairs inside the Mustard Seed Market. The cafe offers cocktails to wheat grass to smoothies. Nice menu with offerings for everyone's taste. Many seafood items as well as create your own burgers. I ordered the teriyaki brown rice bowl with bok choy and other vegetables with organic chicken. It was delicious. Live entertainment is provided on the weekends. Great little cafe

We are so happy you had a great experience and thank you for taking advantage of our full service juice bar!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

While here for business, I am always looking for Vegan or Vegetarian friendly places to eat. It is very rare that I find something that is truly Vegan.

Check out their menu here: http://www.mustardseedmarket.com/

The menu is excellent and they have an assortment of good eats! They have some great juice options too! I ordered "The Green Drink". It was most excellent and now I really want to buy a juicer even more!

I ordered a half of the Avocado Salad which was very good too! Definately will be back if I am ever in the area again!

The Market has great selections of natural foods too! My very own gold mine of natural good food!

Even more items have been added. Stop by the next time you come out East!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been coming here for years, mostly to buy our organic produce and meats and sometimes to eat at the cafe'. They do a great job, but I ma glad Earthfare moved in to the neighborhood to give them a run for their money. Both facilities have good healthy competition to keep them on thier toes.

From our family to yours, we appreciate you!