“Birthday”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Everything was very good including the server.

I got a follow up call voice mail 2 days later asking how the dinner was “last night.” Clearly she wasn’t sure when we had been there.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

It is a good steakhouse, but there is nothing that makes it extra special, the food is good, but not great, the service is good but not great. In fact the host and hostess at the front are a little bit snotty. But not a bad place if Flemings is crowded or you want something a little different.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Hyde Park Steakhouse on the way to the Hall of Fame inductions. Was hoping for a good steak. Was served a delicious perfectly cooked medium rare rib eye steak with equally delicious side dishes of brussel sprouts and mushrooms. Was a bit disappointed in the chopped salad (a bit too much dressing) but not a big problem. Great wine list, too. Priced reasonably for a great dinner.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

My wife and I had dinner last evening. We started with onion soup and shrimp cocktail, both were great. Main course was a Fillet for my wife and a rib in steak for me. Both were also great. Place is a bit hard to find tucked into a Holiday Inn. also was quite cold in the dinning room. Service was wonderful, including the help in choosing a wine.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

After not having a very good experience 5 years ago we decided to give them a try. This is the first time we went in the bar and have to say very well setup. Ordered 3 apps (sliders, Margherita Flatbread and Crispy Calamari) which were all very good...My fiancee ordered two fruity Mohito's (don't remember the name) and I had Cosmopolitans. Which were excellent. I received a $75 gift card for my troubles many years ago and hoped it would still be good. They told me it was never registered and the Ron (manager) did not hesitate in saying no matter what he would honor it. The staff was excellent and attentive without always being in your face. We will definitely be going back. Our total bill was $47 so I thought a very good value for happy hour.

Been to Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!