“May be the best burger joint around.”
Review of The Rail

The Rail
Ranked #4 of 480 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bath, Ohio
“May be the best burger joint around.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you love really great burgers and food that has been produced locally, go hear for a mouth watering and interesting selection of gourmet burgers. Get the truffle fries for a special treat. Great micro brew selection, too. Too bad it's attached to Summit Mall, but I guess you just have to overlook that aspect and enjoy the beef!

Visited December 2012

green ohio
“Very good burgers”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have been here twice, my husband, once. We both had the jalapeno burger fries and onion rings. Just very good food. Cooked to order and served fresh. Nice place to stop while shopping at Summit Mall for dinner or lunch. They have Monthly specials and Daily drink specials.

• Visited December 2012
Fairlawn, Ohio
“Yum, best burger in a long time”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

As a rare burger lover, this place delivers. Both my husband and I truly enjoyed our burgers, cooked to our perfection. I'm a purest, so I don't necessarily go for cheese, BBQ, fried egg and the like. But I was curious and pleased with the toppings offered. Had a server in training, so we were well cared for and had great drink suggestions. Cold captain Morgan's and cider, so much better than I expected I had 2. Great beer selection as well.

Loose Creek Missouri
“Best "local" Burger”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Read the reviews gave it a try and I agree! Best burger. I had the" tourist" burger. Great!!! Skinny french fries perfectly cooked. I am picky, no complaints. Yes, a bit messy, but that is to be expected with fresh toppings. Fresh made vanilla shake, perfect match for this burger. Hubby loved his burger too. He selected a side salad, good. Baby greens no boring iceburg. He tried the Guiness float, wierd and not his fav but that must be a matter of taste because all the ingredients are top quality. Service was the best too! Staff that appear happy to be there and a manger checking on the tables for satisfaction. Beer selection good. We will be going back.

• Visited October 2012
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great food that is "Ohio Proud"”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

If you are looking for a GREAT burger then The Rail is your place. The food is so good and it comes from Ohio. Local beef, chicken, produce, dairy and beers! The manager and/or owner walks up to tables and chats. He makes sure the food is up to your liking. I like that personal touch
The only downfall is that the restaurant is small. If you go on a Friday or Saturday you'll need to go early.

• Visited September 2012