“A-team staff...”

Red Roof Inn Akron South
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Akron
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have been staying here for quite some time. I have stayed in the past and I always come back because Donna has always been very good to me. She is the reason I always come back here, This time around while I wait for my house to be done.. I have met Tiffany she is also great, the thing that stands out the most about her is right before X-mas she knew I had no Family here, and I wasn't going to have much of an X-mas. So she went out of her way & made me a plate of food:) Denise, well Denise is like my sunshine she always makes me laugh and smile.. Vanessa what can you say about Vanessa, she was kinda hard to read at first .. but she is very nice to me as well.. The girls here all know I have been going thru a hard time, they have always had time to listen & if I ever get lonely I know I can always stop down there to talk. So in closing when writng this review I couldn't pick just one.. they are all unique and pleasant in their own way... Class act staff :) Janie & Jax

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy to hear that our staff has made a good impression on you.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Akron South

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arlington rd red roof is excellent place to stay if your in the area great people great location. The room always clean brand new beds that sleeps great nice flat ,the locations great with a mixture fast food n dine in restaurant n shopping

• Stayed: January 2013
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The service at this hotel was amazing. they were quick to get me in my room and tiffany at the front desk was extremely nice. i will be staying here at least 2. Times a month. I havr been to several other hotels and wouldnt not rate them anywhere near red roof inn. i will recommend this hotel to anyone i know. keep up the good service.. :)

• Stayed: January 2013
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

It is such a pleasure to hear that our staff is meeting your expectations. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was pleased by the helpfullness of the staff when i checked in especially by one counter person Tiffany she was pleasant helpful and nice iam very happy with my standard king room very clean and spacious id stay at this location anytime ill be sure to tell all my friends family about how nice and pleasant Tiffany was to check me in and help me out

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I hope you will choose the Red Roof Inn Akron if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been stayen at the hotel for a few months and angie.val,jeanne,christine,jen,brandy,cynthia,nancy. all these maid have made my stay increadable. and your from desk staff donna,denice,venassa, tiffeny, and debbie are very nice and allways smiling. and last but not least Al has help me when my toilet broke and keeps your grounds very clean. i have been here.

Room Tip: walmart side
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind review and I am happy to hear that our staff is making your visit with us memorable.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was exhausted from a long trip, arrived late.. I went into the lobby to check in and was greeted by Tiffany, she could tell I was whipped, it was cold, and snowing out.. she invited me to sit dow and relax & she made me hot chocolate... and I was nearly falling asleep!!! Of course like most women I over packed, I had 2 rolling suitcases,a travel bad and another small suitcase. Tiffany said here let me help you. So she locked up the lobby and walked with me to carry my luggage to my room, which was way down at the end of the first floor!! Kudos to Tiffany.. My room was excellent all around good experience and I will be back!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Your review was appreciated very much. I am so happy to hear that Tiffany took good care of you. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

i would like to thank first of all vanessafor making my reservation she was verry polite on the phone and upon arriveing Tiffany greeted me with a wounderful smile checked me in really quickley and no more than 5 minutes of getting in my room Tiffany had called my room to see if every thing was ok and i really appriated it and the next morning upon checking out vanessa greeted me and asked how my stay was and i couldn't say a bad thing about my stay it was great and i will definitly stay here again

Room Tip: rooms are freshly redone
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am so happy to hear that our front desk staff is taking care of our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Akron.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Akron
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 11 in Akron
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Courtyard Akron Downtown
Courtyard Akron Fairlawn
Hampton Inn Akron-South

Been to Red Roof Inn Akron South? Share your experiences!