“Fantabulous”

Red Roof Inn Akron South
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Akron
“Fantabulous”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The service at this hotel was amazing. they were quick to get me in my room and tiffany at the front desk was extremely nice. i will be staying here at least 2. Times a month. I havr been to several other hotels and wouldnt not rate them anywhere near red roof inn. i will recommend this hotel to anyone i know. keep up the good service.. :)

• Stayed January 2013
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
It is such a pleasure to hear that our staff is meeting your expectations. Thank you for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was pleased by the helpfullness of the staff when i checked in especially by one counter person Tiffany she was pleasant helpful and nice iam very happy with my standard king room very clean and spacious id stay at this location anytime ill be sure to tell all my friends family about how nice and pleasant Tiffany was to check me in and help me out

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I hope you will choose the Red Roof Inn Akron if your travels bring you back to the area.
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been stayen at the hotel for a few months and angie.val,jeanne,christine,jen,brandy,cynthia,nancy. all these maid have made my stay increadable. and your from desk staff donna,denice,venassa, tiffeny, and debbie are very nice and allways smiling. and last but not least Al has help me when my toilet broke and keeps your grounds very clean. i have been here.

Room Tip: walmart side
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind review and I am happy to hear that our staff is making your visit with us memorable.
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was exhausted from a long trip, arrived late.. I went into the lobby to check in and was greeted by Tiffany, she could tell I was whipped, it was cold, and snowing out.. she invited me to sit dow and relax & she made me hot chocolate... and I was nearly falling asleep!!! Of course like most women I over packed, I had 2 rolling suitcases,a travel bad and another small suitcase. Tiffany said here let me help you. So she locked up the lobby and walked with me to carry my luggage to my room, which was way down at the end of the first floor!! Kudos to Tiffany.. My room was excellent all around good experience and I will be back!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Your review was appreciated very much. I am so happy to hear that Tiffany took good care of you. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you!
Mishicot, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 17, 2013

i would like to thank first of all vanessafor making my reservation she was verry polite on the phone and upon arriveing Tiffany greeted me with a wounderful smile checked me in really quickley and no more than 5 minutes of getting in my room Tiffany had called my room to see if every thing was ok and i really appriated it and the next morning upon checking out vanessa greeted me and asked how my stay was and i couldn't say a bad thing about my stay it was great and i will definitly stay here again

Room Tip: rooms are freshly redone
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our property. I am so happy to hear that our front desk staff is taking care of our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Akron.
Clarion, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Upon checking in, I was a bit nervous due to past stays. To my surprise I was greeted by Tiffany, nice smile and great personlity! She went out of her way to make me fresh coffee. I stayed 3 days and all 3 nights she was pleasant and I will definately be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I am pleased to hear that our front desk staff met your expectations. I will be sure to have her read your review. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.
Middleport, Ohio
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've stayed at this property off and in for a few years, but was recently surprised to find that it was treated to a remodeling. The rooms are much cleaner and the mattresses are brand new. Vanessa at the front desk was very pleasant to deal with. She even called up to make sure the room was satisfactory, which is a nice touch that you seldom see anymore.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank BCrane
GeneralManager207, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron South, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am pleased to hear you like our new rooms. We appreciate the kind words and for helping to get the word out about our renovation.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Akron
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 11 in Akron
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Courtyard Akron Downtown
Courtyard Akron Fairlawn
WoodSpring Suites Akron

Been to Red Roof Inn Akron South? Share your experiences!