“Nice place to stay”

Courtyard Akron Fairlawn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Akron
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great location; right off highway;Plenty of restaurants in area. Hotel breakfast also very good; Gas station right out the driveway
Beds were comfortable. Front desk staff very friendly and accomodating

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ktsmAuburn

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were visiting in the Akron area again and we know this place will be a good choice. And again, it was. Clean and comfy with a friendly staff--they are always so accommodating and helpful. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank librarian73
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great customer service is like a rare gem, you know it when you see it and it can be hard to find. Most of the staff is good, but the evening bistro chef, Kelly, is a step above. She is a huge asset to this location. With her skills she could work anywhere but she chooses to be here. She takes the time to greet all customers (even if they don't stop in at the bistro). I have stayed here as a traveler with family and solo for business. I have staying in multiple Marriott properties around the US and this location has that extra something special that sets it apart. I recommend you pull up a chair and have a seat at the bistro in the evening, you will be glad you did. Kelly will make you feel welcome. Whatever brings you to this location, do build into your evening time to visit Kelly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank russellkenney
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Love this Marriott. By far the best part of being here is Kelly at the bistro. Every time I'm in town traveling I skip the restaurants in Akron and hang out at the bar. Kelly makes whatever I'm craving and tells me to make sure my mom knows I am taken care of while I'm here for work. She's the best asset this Marriott has!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank 315e
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have ever felt the need to post a review. I loved my stay here due to the great room, warm welcome and fantastic staff. When I travel alone I am a bit shy to go into the bar but Kelly and Diana were so welcoming that I soon found myself chatting away completely at ease. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank BusbyPriest
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed here for a few days recently and this place is excellent, excellent, and did I mention, Excellent! The staff was so friendly and courteous to me and my family. There are cheaper options in the area, but you get what you pay for, right? Thanks for making everything so good!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank George B
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Football Hall of Fame the next day. This hotel is right in the middle! The rooms were very clean, great location, the staff was very friendly and always greeted us with a smile! I would stay here again hands down!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wengard2414
Also consider these accommodations in or near Akron
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Courtyard Akron Downtown
Holiday Inn Akron-Fairlawn
13 mi away
Red Roof Inn Akron South
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Akron - Fairlawn

Been to Courtyard Akron Fairlawn? Share your experiences!