“Very Good Place for Lunch!”
Review of Atlantic Coast Cafe - CLOSED

Atlantic Coast Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate here for Lunch when we stayed in Salvo, it's a smaller sized place, with indoor & outdoor seating, you order at the counter & can take menus to your tables then come back & order, then they bring it to your table, drinks & condiments are self serve, we had 4 adults & 3 kids, here is what we had & what was good & not, 3 adults had Burgers, I love burgers, these were fair, they came out of a box, all were the same size rounded patties, the taste of the meat alone was not that good, the Kaiser buns & lettuce & toms, made them taste better, Friies were very good, onion rings were very good, Mac"n" cheese was excellent, ordered 1 smoothie and it was plain tasting, not worth it, waitress was nice & helpful, prices were fairly good, they have some expensive meals & some reasonably priced items, or course all the big fish meals were pricey, so overall for Lunch, or a quick dinner, for what we ordered it's a very good place to eat, but I would not order the burgers again, I like fresh handmade burgers, not out of a box patties, they serve breakfast also which we only had the 1 lunch there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped in on a blustery spring day because it was the only place that was open. The place is small, decorated with surfing paraphernalia, and crowed with inexpensive seats and tables. ACC is not designed for a leisurely meal. Grab a sandwich, eat and get back to the water!

Food is freshly made as you order it. My beef sandwich was very good. My wife's fish sandwich was a little heavy on the grease. All in all, about what you would expect on the beach, with prices to match.

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stumbled in here by chance after a long walk on the beach. The beer was cold and the food was good. We had fish tacos and macaroni and cheese. Maybe it helped that we were really hungry, but I also appreciated the friendly staff and the fresh fish. I like simple food that I can spice up myself. A little lime juice and some hot sauce made for a great meal. The price is a little high, but I expected as much because of the location. Imagine how expensive it is just to have supplies delivered to such a remote area. I found the other eateries in town to be equally pricey. Bring your appetite and a good attitude and you will do fine here.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

great little cafe. very pricey but food was good. had fish tacos that were very unique from fish tacos i had in the past. tastey. very clean and service was good.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would have given it 5 stars but the seats are those molded plastic chairs. I HATE those chairs. Good food! Boys always insist on at least one visit.