“A highlight of our trip to the Outer Banks”
Review of Studio 12 - MOVED

Studio 12
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Studio 12 is a fun place for kids and kids at heart. Bring in the whole family for some artsy fun. Grab a latte or all fruit smoothie from the coffee bar and then create your own mosaic, paint some pottery or make some glass fusion. Browse our gallery to find unique gifts made by local OBX artists as well as owners Carolyn and Gary Schena. Studio 12 is fun for all ages!
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A highlight of our trip to the Outer Banks”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and 3 teenage daughters had a fantastic time. 2 of us are not one bit artistic, but loved every minute of it. The owners and staff are so helpful! Two of us painted pottery and the other 3 did mosaics. Everyone has a wonderful keepsake of our time at the Outer Banks. We will definitely return to Studio 12 the next time we visit the Outer Banks!

Halethorpe, Maryland
“wonderful girls day out”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My sister, 2 daughters,2 daughter-in-laws, and myself, took the glass bowl class. We had a great time. Carolyn was very good at teaching us. She made it fun and easy. We have already told our friends about it. Hopefully we will be able to return next year. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Newnan
“Excellent time!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We took three young girls(3, 5, and 10)and created mosaics. They all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and created beautiful mosaics. Responsibly priced and fun activity!

Visited July 2014
“Beautiful and fun bridal shower!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I hosted a bridal shower at Studio 12 in June 2014 and it far exceed my expectations in every way! The shower was so beautiful and fun!

I was planning the event from Washington DC, so I fully intended on it being quite challenging - but I couldn't be more wrong! The whole planning process was a piece of cake, thanks to Studio 12's wonderful owner Carolyn. She couldn't have been more helpful and she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She helped me plan every little detail from decorations to the mosaics all of the ladies would make at the event. Studio 12 also supplied balloons, table cloths, coolers for our beverages and even allowed me to ship other items I needed for the event a week in advance. They truly went above and beyond to make this event perfect and fit all of our needs.

We were also able to bring in our own food, desserts, wine and decorations. However, the studio really didn't need any decorations because it was already so gorgeous inside. They also had great music playing in the stuido, which made for a very relaxing environment. All of the ladies made trivet mosaics that they were able to take home that night as a souvenir - they were a huge hit! Studio 12 even made individual to-go boxes so everyone could safely wrap-up their beautiful creations to take home. We also ran over our time that we had stated we would be using the Studio for the shower and Carolyn couldn't have been nicer about letting us stay until we were ready to leave. Her and her staff stayed there with us until 11pm! I received so many compliments on the shower and mosaic activity. If you’re looking to host a bridal shower or other event in Avon, I would highly recommend checking out Studio 12!

Studio 12 and staff, I can’t thank you enough for helping me throw my best friend the most amazing bridal shower!

Visited June 2014
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“We love Studio 12”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My daughter and I go there every year. Every one can have fun and make a nice art work. Even our 10 year old nephew, who didn't want to go, enjoyed is mosaic...