“Pizza is good. Vegetables are awful.”
Review of Nino's Pizza

Nino's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Enjoyed the pizza but our side of "sauteed broccoli" was not edible. It was chopped, frozen broccoli, microwaved just long enough to remove the frost. Maybe not the norm but in that case, please just tell me youre out of broccoli.

There are newer reviews for Nino's Pizza

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Not worth the price or wait. Waited over an hour for our food. The crab melt sandwich not good. Tasted like fish not crab. The fried shrimp basket was horrible. Tasted like chlorine. Do not get. The crab cake sandwich was okay. The best was the chicken panini at this seafood place. We did not try the fresh steamed seafood so maybe it is good. Some in our group got the all u can eat shrimp and scallops. It was okay. Took a very very long time to get the 2nd basket at 3 in the afternoon. The water tastes really bad. Just get a soda. The service was okay but very slow for the time of day.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I love seafood and love the fresh seafood I get in Avon, but I was in a rush one night to go to the Embers concert so I went to Nino's for a quick pizza... It was better than I thought it would be.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great local pizza place! Simple design and good service. Their subs and pizza were very good. We had really good time.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped here by chance as we were passing through to Manteo, and I'm so glad that we did.
It's definitely a "local" place with some really good pizza. We had pepperoni and mushroom and it was perfectly cooked, hot, and well...just plain good pizza. I highly recommend if you're in the area.