“Good food, good environment ”

Ketch 55 Seafood Grill
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Diner, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We did not have a reservation but they got us in really quickly. Food was great, service was good too! The sign and exterior make it seem higher end than it is but it is definitely family friendly and the food was fairly priced.

1  Thank Sctabor428

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stopped in very quickly for a drink and light food. What we found were some AWESOME appetizers. The calamari and beef skewers are a must! Rob, the bartender, could not have been more friendly and inviting. We will be back next time for the entrees for sure.

1  Thank Josh L
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Love the environment. We ate here twice, first with 14 and then just 2. Both were great experiences! Our waiter Bobby was awesome the first time. We ate at the bar the second time and didn't get bread or great service but it was faster than waiting.
Three in my party got the broiled 3 plaster and liked it. My husband good the crab cakes the second time and they are NASTY.. Not to mention $24! So disgusting!
However, they get a better rating because the shrimp and grits were epic!
Not many choices in Avon with ample seating, so we will go back but definitely avoid the crab cakes!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Not just the usual fish and steak place. Creative cuisine, and they can make many dishes safe for gluten free diets. I had pan-seared flounder over grits with Andouille sausage, with a lovely lemon garlic remoulade. Creme caramel for desert was divine. GREAT service! We'll make this a new vacation tradition.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and I came here for dinner and I got the bacon wrapped pork loin with chipotle sweet potatoes and she got the salmon and succotash entree. Needless to say, the place was packed and I can see why. The food is very delicious, the service is great, and allow the staff are very friendly and helpful. My wife was skeptical at first, because she is a very picky eater and sometimes her meat entrees are undercooked, but not here! Her salmon was cooked perfectly just the way she ordered it. The prices may be just a bit higher here than other places, but they are well worth it.