All reviews boat slips short walk to the beach place to stay beach chairs and toys sea creatures convenience store fort macon fish cleaning station clean rooms efficiency room fishing trip within walking distance home away from home trip to atlantic beach definitely stay here again coffee maker a wonderful stay
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We recently stayed here for 3 days. It is absolutely adorable in décor - decent sized rooms and Very clean. You can not beat the price as well! The owners are so personable and helpful. I so enjoyed talking with Trish - my husband always wondered why it took me so long when I went to the office! Every review I read about this place was spot on (good/great)! I would highly recommend this place and know that we will definitely be returning!

Lisa S.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Thank you to the owners of the Caribbe Inn! What a special place this is. Clean rooms, wonderful owners, short distance to beach. Sitting area outside of room was great. Would stay here each and every time going to Atlantic Beach!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I stayed here for a couple of nights and had two kids with me. The staff was great, from the initial phone call, to check in, through to check out.

The rooms are cool. Ours was painted with fish and a manatee. It was basic, but I have to say it was absolutely the cleanest motel I have stayed in. Ever.

We shall return. The kids have ordained it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful owners! We lost are temp plate Trish was wonderful to help out with a plate for us. Staff was friendly rooms were clean. Everyone was on top of things. Only thing that was wrong we had to come back to Ohio! We do plan on comming back next summer. For the price you can't beat it! NC Caribbe inn my new home away from home.. Ocean not far.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nichole K
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My husband and I usually rent beach houses or stay at Hampton Inn for a night visit. I decided to take a chance and stay here based off of Trip Advisor reviews. This was a last min trip. I called, Trish advised they only had one double bed room left for $85. I had checked the rated online and this is the first hotel that stood by their online rates. That was my first shock because it's peak season. I told my husband before we left that I was concerned and wasn't sure what to expect. We arrive, her husband checks us in, gives me his recommendation about where to eat for dinner. They were very accommodating and advised they had given us an update to a king bed. The room was spotless. AND I'M FUNNY! Sheets and towels were also clean. Very nice place, out back has a boat dock and a short walk to the beach. No, it's not the Hilton but it also didn't come with the price of one. I don't think we would have been given any better service from any hotel. We never heard any one's TV's playing, shower's running or any road noise.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple