“Nice Family Christian Place to Stay”
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Pikeville, North Carolina
“Nice Family Christian Place to Stay”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Beutiful rooms,no noise,friendly staff,I felt right at home...I believe the staff couldn`t do enough for me....Great Place...Beach really close...I don`t know what else to say,this is one of the best places I have stayed at in a while,if not the best...I wish to thank everyone at the Caribbe Inn for a wonderful experience...

1 Thank livinggood2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Hope Mills, North Carolina
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the Caribbe Inn. Excellent location, close to all attractions. Trish was great especially with suggesting places to eat and the restaurants locations. Our room was clean and comfortable, We will be back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bigdaddy314
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I recently stayed here as a last weekend before taking my son to college. I had been so looking forward to staying in the this quaint little place and was definitely NOT disappointed. First, Trish is very much a true host in every aspect of the word. The place was very clean and, of course, the splashes of color in every direction make for such a happy feel. The beach is a close stroll and the fact that they have beach toys and chairs on hand for use is just an added touch to the great hospitality. Thank you Trish and I will be back.

3 Thank Angela A
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Caribbe Inn and absolutely loved the place. Very Clean and comfortable. Trish and Darrel care about their guest and are so welcoming and helpful. I loved the short walk to the beach, restaurant and convenience store. Everything is easy and relaxing. No elevators, parking garages, long hallways or concrete maze to navigate through. I will definitely stay here again.

2 Thank pencilpshr9
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Caribbe Inn was a sweet little place, well taken care of, with a fun and creative painting scheme. My bathroom look newly renovated. Trish and Darrel were very nice hosts and seemed genuinely interested in whether or not their guests are happy. The lovely beach is just a few blocks away--easy to walk to. The price is great for the area. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Debra E
Moyock, North Carolina
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I decided to leave a day earlier for our vacation and was glad there was a room available at this hotel. I was skeptical of staying in a small beach hotel such as this--usually they smell of mildew and are not so clean. We had stayed in the area before at another place highly rated and though we had a great view, the room was horrible. Boy were we pleasantly surprised. Very cute room, whimsical decorations and VERY CLEAN! Our dog was welcome to stay there as well, which is a plus for us! The owner Trish was very welcoming when we arrived. We enjoyed sitting in the swing and enjoying the peace and quiet. It's only a short walk to the ocean, conveniently located, and there's even a place to dock your boat if you bring one. We will be back and next time hoping to bring our boat and stay longer.

3 Thank Phyllis W
Stuart, Virginia
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Cute, clean rooms, very affordable (the BEST prices around), short walk to the beach, close to restaurants, attractions, shopping etc. Trish and Darrell were very friendly and welcoming. We look forward to visiting Atlantic Beach and the Caribbe Inn again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
#9 of 9 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!