“Clean and quiet”
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We chose this due to the great reviews. What a sweet place, super clean, quiet and were well received by Trish. The mattresses were in great shape and comfortable. It is a basic old motel however if you're looking for a comfortable clean room to sleep and bathe then this is the best, and comes with a great valuable rate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Caribbe Inn

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We arrived in Atlantic Beach late on a Thursday and saw this little gem. If you are looking for good value this is the place. The room was charming with under sea murals on the walls and seashore themed bedding (the sheets were very soft which feels great after a day in the sun). It was extremely clean (I always check the baseboards in hotel rooms and these were dust free). The two patio areas are very cute - you can grill out if you want or just take a relax on the swing :) Boat slips are available right out back. The owner, Trish, was very sweet and accommodating. Lots of cute details like the room key chain that is also a bottle opener and the little clothesline outside each room. The lollipops are check it are a sweet welcome treat. You can tell the owners live on site and care about this property. I would stay here again. (Rooms have fridges and microwaves - the office sells ice).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Found this spot thru reviews on TripAdvisor. We were looking for a place in Atlantic Beach/Beaufort area in order to visit the Cape Lookout lighthouse.
This looked like it fit our budget so I called to make a reservation. We found the place colorful, clean, and affordable. Owners were wonderful with resources for great places to eat, ferry info to go to the lighthouse, etc. One block to an almost private beach and within walking distance of at least 2 good restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable---convenient fridge and microwave and wifi in room. Outdoor spaces to relax with grills and picnic tables. Great folkart everywhere. Enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Trish and Darryl are AWESOME!!! We stayed at the Caribbe Inn for Labor Day weekend and had a very nice time. Our rooms were ready by 1:30, so we did not have to wait until 3:00 to check in. Trish gave us a very warm welcome upon arrival, along with coupons and information of activities, places to go for dinner, and also an offer to borrow beach chairs during our stay. Our efficiency room was very clean and colorful with a decor of the sea, even right down to the bed sheets and comforter, and the blankets were super soft!!! The beach was nice, clean, and only a short walk away. Also within walking distance, there was a convenient store next door and a night club directly across the street that had Karaoke on Friday nights and live music on Saturday nights. We will definately stay here again next year. It is easy to see why Caribbe Inn was ranked the #1 hotel on Trip Advisor :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I chose the Caribee Inn in June for a short 2 day trip to the beach because it looked very kid friendly. I couldn't have been happier!! I have never been in such a comfortable & clean hotel in my entire life. It's perfect for kids as my Daughter was beyond thrilled with the decorations. The owners are the nicest people you will ever meet, and they make you feel right at home. I will never stay at another place at the beach as long as the Caribee Inn is up and running! My Sister, Daughter, any myself were there in June and I couldn't wait to go back. My Daughter and I have reservations next week and we can't wait to get back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christen H
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a gem! Cute as a button, clean, comfortable, fantastic location....and did I mention spotless....

Our three day visit wasn't long enough.

We love to stay in a family owned inn. The Caribbe Inn in Atlantic Beach, NC, is perfect and highly recommended.
The owners were lovely. We will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I chose the Caribbe Inn because of the great reviews on tripadvisor, and was not disappointed. It is very clean,the owners are very friendly and helpful, and the rates are way better than reasonable. I come to this area for the kayaking in the areas around Beufort, and will definitely be making the Caribbe my home away from home from now on!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#2 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#3 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!