“No place better!”
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This will be my 3rd time since 2006 staying at the Caribbe Inn. There is no other place I'll stay while at Atlantic Beach. Trish (the owner) always goes the extra mile for everyone in everyway. The whole Inn, from inside to outside is spotlessly clean. Which is a huge concern for my husband & I. We have stayed at other places that cost three times more than Caribbe, and they were nowhere near as clean or had such friendly people. The beach is a short walk across the street. The sound is right behind the pinic area of the Inn. One time while staying there was a baby otter I played with in the sound!....I love the way they have decorated! It's like your own underwater adventure...LOL Check in time is 3:00 I called Trish when I was about an hour away & told her we would be early & if that would be ok.....she had our room ready for us when we pulled up. Our room was clean, cool, & had a light on just waiting for us. Not too many places will let you come hours early without a hassle or being charged. The prices at the Caribbe can not get better. $75 - $79 a night July 4th weekend, you can not beat that! Thank you so much Trish for always making our stay awesome & for being such a nice wonderful person. (& for the tootsie roll pops!)

Room Tip: All rooms are great, I have stayed in 3 different ones and have no complaints at all about any of th...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melinda N Lonni... C
There are newer reviews for Caribbe Inn

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I know that there are so many great reviews on here and I wasn't going to add another but I thought "yes I will" as Trish was so personable and a joy to talk to. The Inn is comfortable and well maintained from the brightly colored room to how clean the rooms are. When we arrived early before check-in time the rooms weren't quite ready which was fine however what struck me the most was what Trish said. "Your rooms are not ready because I haven't done my "quality control". That spoke volumes to me that she checks all rooms after they have been cleaned to make sure her guests have the best experience at her inn. I can't say enough about the care and thoughtfulness that goes in to running a great inn. We will be back the next time we are in Atlantic Beach.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth H
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Our vacation is always something to look foward to because of the clean and friendly environment provided by Trish and Darrel. It is always a pleasant stay and we always enjoy meeting fellow fishermen that stay here. We love the convenience of the boat slip and the short walk to the beach. We highly reccomend this colorful vacation spot! Great family atomsphere. (Janet and Clay Walker)

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
Reviewed July 1, 2012

when i arrived, the owner trish had already prepared my room for my arrival. the ac and ceiling fan were both turned on and i walked into a beautifully cool room after a 12 hour drive. trish is one of the friendliest yankee translplants i have ever met, and made me feel like i was THE customer she waited all day for.
from handwritten notes welcoming me to the island, to the coffee pot and filters placed in my room, i have rarely experienced such a friendly, accommodating experience in a motel or hotel ever before - and you cannot beat the beach access!!
i highly; no, strongly! recommend you consider the caribbe inn while you are on this fabulous island. i just bought a home here, and if i am lucky, i will look forward to a friendship with this terrific lady. i did not meet her husband; however, with a partner like trish, i imagine he is pretty terrific, too!!

Room Tip: no pool or restaurants, but the atlantic ocean is across the street and food within walking distance...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Cat K
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Caribbe is an old, cinder block motel that is spotlessly clean and meticulously maintained. The interior and exterior are painted in bright colors with an ocean motif. The uncrowded, white ocean beach is a short 3 block walk from the motel. The town of Atlantic Beach is small and does not have the crowds one finds in many east coast beach resorts.

The inn has 2 boat slips a the end of a canal right next to the rooms. The slips are secure, safe, protected from winds, and minutes away from the ocean inlet.

Room Tip: Rooms are furnished differently. I recommend that you seek information about this to choose a room t...
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've stayed here many times and am currently planning a trip back for a weekend. It's clean, the owners are friendly and nice as well as the staff, its within walking distance of the beach and very affordable. They offer efficiency suites with kitchens, fridge, pots & pans, dishes, etc which is GREAT if you plan to stay the week and want to save money on dining which can get expensive when you have kids. I truely LOVE this place and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My fiance and I stayed 1 night at the Caribbe Inn. We wish we had longer to stay but we only had time for a quick getaway. It is a short walk from the ocean and close to shops and restaurants. The owners are friendly and welcoming and the room was clean. We are hoping to be back very soon and to be able to stay longer!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CCBNC
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#2 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#3 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!