“Cutest place EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Fuquay-varina, North Carolina
“Cutest place EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

I stayed at the Caribbe Inn on business this week. It was only for one night but wish I could have stayed all week! This little hotel has been redone and reminds me of the Florida Keys. It boasts a 100% sanitation rating, a rarity anywhere, much less at the beach. All of the interior walls were painted with brightly colored sea creatures and the exterior was equally decorated. The bed was comfy and the sheets were high quality...no little "balls"! The A/C was cold, another plus since it was 101 outside the day I arrived. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff and, although there are rules for pets as well as those staying here, the rules keep it cute, clean and quiet for others. Although there is no restaurant or pool, it is a short 3 block walk to the oceanfront and a short drive to restaurants, shops, and other convienences. This was an excellent value, fun, and I'd recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelforfunfromNC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

My girlfriends and I stayed at Caribbe Inn for a quick little mommy get-away and wish we had booked at least one more night! It is a great family motel/inn owned by a friendly couple who wish for everyone to have a great experience not only at their inn but at Atlantic Beach. Trish took time to give me brochures and help us find suitable places to dine each night. The back of the inn sites on the water (Intracoastal maybe?) with boat docks, and the beach is a quick walk across the street. The only "con" is that you have to cross a fairly busy road but I certainly can't complain about it. The rates are friendly on the pocket book and you definitely get your bang for your buck. We stayed in an efficiency which gave us a great little kitchen and dining table to save money by cooking breakfast and lunch there. I'm ready to take my family to Caribbe Inn!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank beachmama78
Littlestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

I called for reservations 2 weeks before arrival and the owners were so nice to reserve a room for us and we could bring our dog too!! The room was great very spacious and clean!!
Will be sure to stay at the Caribbe Inn again. The owners were so helpful and made our stay very comfortable. They were great!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kline27
East Bend, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

My 5 year old and my Wife were crazy about the Room. I felt as though I had fallen in and was trapped in a Oceanic coloring book. LOL Actually, it was pretty cool. Across the street to the Beach, They provided Chairs, Knee Boards, and so on at no additional charge. The Room was unbelievably Clean and didn't even smell. It was a Great Value and I feel we will stay there again. We were in Room 9. The folks were really Nice and good down home people. The Water in the shower was a bit crazy. Warm, then, Cold, then Hot. It was like being in the Ocean. My 5 year old and I had a blast turning the knob on in the Shower, So when the Wifey turned the water on, it got her (Every time). My Son and I thought it was awesome!!! Try it! LOL
Unfortunately, There will be no second Child. At least not from that Vacation!
We Recommend a Stay!

Room Tip: Call ahead and let them know what you want
Spottswood, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and I have been staying at the Caribbe Inn for years. The rooms are clean and roomy. There are grills set up to cook on and seating around the hotel for people to gather and talk. It is one of the few places that have a boat slip for us to keep our boat. The owners are very accommodating and nice. The efficiency rooms have everything you need to cook your own meals, if that is what you want to do on vacation. It is close to lots of attractions and the beach. Will be back in November.

Richmond, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

I highly recommend a stay here! Wonderful people, clean rooms, excellent location.We decided to visit at the last minute.We had never visited Atlantic Beach and wasn't sure what we were going into.We wanted something on or close to the beach.When we arrived, we were so surprised and happy.We booked for two nights ended up stay two more!The rooms were so clean, and in all the places we have stayed I never felt comfortable leaving things in the room, Here I didn't bother locking up personal items! It was a very close to the beach. A short safe walk but closer than I imagined.The beach area was clean and nice. Also close to many great attractions, Fort Macon, Morehead City, Beaufort and a short ferry ride to the best place, Lookout Point Lighthouse! It was like a home away from home, Go Visit! =)

Nags Head, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

The owners and staff were so friendly and helpful accomodating our needs throughout. To my surprise, due to the affordable price, the rooms had top notch comforters and mattresses etc. making it feel so clean and close to home. Very clean, modern and very affordable. Next time in Atlantic Beach I will definately stay here.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
#9 of 9 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!