“Needs to hire more workers”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed May 22, 2014

food was good, went for breakfast. usual Mcdonalds food. however we were in a hurry and the drive thru was backed up so husband went inside. They had one worker at the register and she was new and did not know what she was doing. By the time he came out the drive thru was empty and then to top that off the food order was wrong.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's a McDonalds....what can you say? It's the same here, as it is anywhere else. It is clean though.

1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Food was fresh and hot-coffee was hot and very good and they honored senior citizen ( geezer ) discount. Hot cakes were light and fluffy and biscuit and eggs were moist and freshly cooked.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My parents and I stopped here to eat lunch on the first day of our 3-day weekend in Atlantic Beach. As we were walking up to the building, we noticed an activity bus full of high school students making their way inside! I thought to myself, "Even if this is a fast food restaurant, it will take my parents and I forever to get lunch here!" This was not the case as the students' orders were placed in advance. The staff at this McDonald's is a hard working group of people as they had everything ready to be picked up at the counter. One of the managers and one of the coaches/teachers was very good at keeping things orderly with the high school kids. The McDonald's manager did a great job with the coach/teacher distributing all the individual lunch bags. My parents and I walked right up to the counter, placed our order, and received our meals as if a bus load of students weren't even there!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's McDonald??!! Breakfast was great. Again people it's McDonald's. Worked there in highschool. Great job for a kid.