On our return from the Masters, we decided to stop in Atlantic Beach to look at this beach town.
It is a beautiful area, lot's of nice restaurants, and the beach is very nice.
The Hotel is nicely situated, and the room suite is cozy. The bed was comfy, and the room was nice and clean.
There are no elevators in this older hotel, so if you get a 2nd story suite, it is a pain to bring up large suitcases.
Lot's of parking available.
No breakfast at this hotel, and if you leave before 8am, the hotel front desk is not open yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Suites at Atlantic Beach is the premier boutique property on the Crystal Coast. Featuring 90 custom design rooms; each designed with the owner's personality to provide you with a tranquil experience. Nine sound side boat slips and a floating launching area will give you the opportunity to bring your boat down to fully enjoy your visit. Wireless Internet, Guest Laundry facitilty, Swimming Pool, No Minimum requirements during the summer. AARP/Senior, Military, Corporate discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Palm Hotel Atlantic Beach