If you don't mind staying in a place that may not be cleaned well and/or accessorized with modern amenities, then this place is great for the money. I stay with my son for one night (prior to an early rise for a fishing trip). Thank God his mother wasn't with us! I requested the BEST available. I cannot honestly tell you if it was the best or the one they cared to rent the most.... Bottom line- every unit is different. You may stay in a really nice owner's unit and think I'm crazy. You may have young kids filled with sand and think its fine. But if you like to stay in a place that you know is clean and kept current, you are "rolling the dice". This place would be better if we could preview each suite on line before renting. I'm a hotel snob- never again... unless I'm fishing with my son, nothing else is available, and mom is not with us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Suites at Atlantic Beach is the premier boutique property on the Crystal Coast. Featuring 90 custom design rooms; each designed with the owner's personality to provide you with a tranquil experience. Nine sound side boat slips and a floating launching area will give you the opportunity to bring your boat down to fully enjoy your visit. Wireless Internet, Guest Laundry facitilty, Swimming Pool, No Minimum requirements during the summer. AARP/Senior, Military, Corporate discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Palm Hotel Atlantic Beach