“Great local Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great local Mexican”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We enjoyed our meal and the place was pretty lively. There are a few of these in the area. Will definitely go back.

Visited April 2014

Wmstn
“YES!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Me, my husband, and our 2 kids ate dinner there last night. We had prompt, friendly service and we loved the family-friendly atmosphere. This is the best Mexican restaurant we have experienced in a long time! We had so much food left over, we don't have to worry about today's lunch. If you're looking for a great time with family, this is the place!

Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Huge menu and selection of mexican dishes. Good service and willing to accomodate those who like to enjoy a cold beer or margarita prior to ordering.

Visited February 2014
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Only ordered take out but was pleased. ”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in and ordered the ACCP to go. It was a good a choice as I love chicken and shrimp. The dish was very good and the portion size was huge. I noticed some regulars asking for a specific waitress while I was waiting.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Good food, mediocre drinks”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

You'd think they would have a bartender who could mix a martini on New Year's Eve.....
We've been here several times - the food is always very good and reasonably priced. Service is great at times, so-so at others. I asked our waiter for a martini h looked at me like I had a third eye. He said he did not know how to make one, so I ordered a margarita and it was bland, hardly any tequila, and it cost 6 bucks. He messed up all of our drink orders, The place was not busy and his attentiveness to our table was poor. I think he may be an owner. Most of the other wait staff have been good to great. If you go expecting good food, but not expecting good service, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013