“breakfast”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Stoneville, North Carolina, United States
“breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is our favorite stop for breakfast when we're in Atlantic Beach. We've had many breakfasts here and they are always tasty. Staff is always friendly!

• Visited August 2012

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Gas Station? lol”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had heard about White Swan from a friend and decided to try it. The one we went to was in Four Oaks. I didn't realize there was several. As this is an older building, I'm guessing this to be the original restaurant. BBQ was good. Ribs were ok to me but if you like pepper like most people do, I'm sure you'll love them. String beans were very salty so I didn't eat them. Slaw was simple but good. I asked if chicken was cooked on the grill and server didn't know but said she thought they were. BBQ chicken may have been but didn't have what I would call "grill color" nor was the skin crispy. The chicken was very tender but tasted like it came out of a oven. My husband had the stew as one of his sides that he said was more like soup than a thick stew. Ladies bathroom stalls did not have doors. While the food was decent, it wasn't anything I would ride 50 miles for.......

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good bar-b-que”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Good food! And it was a reasonable price. I wouldn't eat there every day but it is very good! And Randy and his team were great!

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Deserving of Your Patronage”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

White Swan won't get written up in Zagats or Southern Living, but it offers solid Eastern N.C. barbecue and seafood for a fair price. it is fast food, plain and simple, but good. The main reason you should go is because the owners, who I have come to know through catered events, are simply some of the nicest and hardest working folks around. Who doesn't like a restaurant owner who works his own restaurant? More objectively I can submit that it is in a good location on the beach for a quick lunch in the sand, in the car, back in the unit or in the restaurant itself. The food and service are very good. Drop by and make some new friends. And a friend who owns a restaurant that can fix fried shrimp is a valuable contact.

• Visited April 2013
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BBQ on the Beach”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The owner and his staff are very friendly, feels like family when you walk in the door. If you having an event or family gathering at the beach they will take care of your catering needs. Go above and beyond most to make it a non-stressful experience.

Visited April 2013