“Good Food,Good People,Good Price”
Review of Roma Pizza & Subs

Roma Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Believe it or not.I have passed Roma,many times over the years,finally we stopped in last
week,while vacationing at Atlantic Beach NC.We had a party of 3 adults,and one toddler 3yrs old.
The pizza and meatball subs were just great,no micowave food,the real deal.We enjoyed out meals.Nice Italian flavor,great service,and most important kid friendly.We will make this a regular stop,when we are down in Atlantic Beach NC. Oh dont forget the spaghetti,it was very good.Quality Italian food and the price is right.
Jack and June C.
Winston Salem NC

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We ate at Roma on our vacation and the pizza was amazing. service was outstanding. we will definitely dine here again.

1  Thank anonymous420183
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have come to realize that visitors to Atlantic Beach have low expectations--that is the only thing I can think of after reading all the reviews for various restaurants. I bought take out from Roma, and did not think they were friendly at all--somewhat short. I called back 1 minute later to change order and they were not going to let me go from small to large pizza if they had already started it. Also, I asked for Parmesan cheese and she wanted to just put some on the pizza before I took it. Not very customer focused. I liked the sauce but did not think much of the pizza--more like cardboard actually. My kids love pizza and we ended eating a Jeno's frozen pizza while throwing half of the Roma pizza away.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Every time we are in Atlantic Beach we eat here at least twice. They consistently serve great food at a reasonable price. This needs to be on your list of places to eat when you visit the area

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We ordered a medium pizza and it arrived hot and quickly. The crust was hard and tasteless. The sauce was watery and also tasteless. They do have fresh ingredients so that's a plus. However to save you some trouble go find a chain pizza place and have it delivered to your hotel.

1  Thank Millera12