“Birthday Dinner Delight!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

After a great day of golf at Tott Hill Farms to celebrate my husbands birthday we wanted to have a nice romantic dinner. Bia's Gourmet Hardware met all our expectations. The food was amazing and the service was excellent! It is a great place for a beautiful celebration dinner or any other occasion. We live in the Myrtle Beach area where restaurants are on every Corner and have traveled to many places all over the world. Having dined in some of the finest restaurants we would highly recommend coming to Bia's for anyone in the Asheboro area.

1  Thank WilmaP1

Reviewed August 25, 2014

This was my first visit to Bia's and I was delightfully impressed. The food was amazing! From the calamari appetizer to the scallop entree to the desserts it was so delicious. The atmosphere was relaxing. There was only one server tonight but he did a wonderful job and we weren't in a hurry. The chef even wrote Happy Anniversary on my Mom's dessert plate and sent it out with a candle. She was thrilled. Dinner is pricier than what you'd normally find in Asheboro but the food is well worth the money spent. Can't wait to take my family!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

After giving this place two chances I will not go back. My first visit was for lunch. The food was great and on the table quickly but the service was below average. I was hoping that maybe the guy who waited on us was just having an off day. I returned a week ago for dinner and sat at the bar. It was $5 martini night so I was excited about that until I got my drink an it was no martini I had ever had. When I sent it back the man behind the bar (who happens to be the same person we had for lunch) was very rude about me returning my drink. I also heard him talking very nasty to another employee about me returning my un-drinkable martini. Once again my food was great. But after the service I reserved I will not be back.

2  Thank 99,754
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Bia brings New York style small restaurant dining to Asheboro. The ambiance is at once upscale and friendly. This has become a real neighborhood hang-out with lots of laughter and camaraderie at the bar. The food is fresh and well prepared. Folks who are used to chain restaurants may find fault with the size of the portions.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

It was a really great lunch. They have specials everyday that are not on the menu as well. The atmosphere is beautiful and the food very fresh and lots of flavor. Obviously the lunch prices are much more reasonable than dinner. Unpretentious and friendly, it fits perfectly in Asheboro, NC.

2  Thank Matt E