“Outstanding service, food and atmosphere, wonderful fine dining experience with a laid back atmosphere.”

Bia's Gourmet Hardware
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Asheboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had fantastic service from the waitstaff. The food choices on the menu were intriguing and
reasonably priced. The food was fabulous and we will definitely be returning!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank 22swimmer

Asheboro, North Carolina
“This Restaurant is a Gem in Asheboro! Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We have eaten dinner several times at this wonderful, innovative restaurant in Asheboro, and each time we leave impressed with the flavors, presentation and creativity of the dishes. Recently we had two amazing entrees. My husband had the wild boar chops which were perfectly prepared, accompanied by yummy collards, a sweet potato puree and bordelaise sauce! It was just the right meal on a chilly spring evening. I had a delicious salmon plate, accompanied by roasted sweet potatoes and a delicate caper wine sauce. Upon the advice of friends, we each asked for a side order of sautéed spinach and garlic - absolutely divine. The preparations are always artful with an eye to mixing pleasing colors on the plate and textures that complement the dish. We are thrilled that Chef Bia has a sharp eye for finding delicious locally sourced foods and works them into her original recipes. The menu changes with the season or more often as new products appear. The staff is always friendly, helpful and timely. We look forward to enjoying many delicious meals here in the future and we highly recommend this restaurant!

2 Thank Pat H
Asheboro, North Carolina
“By far the best food I have ever had!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The staff are welcoming, friendly, and attentive. The place is gorgeous. Most importantly the food is perfection at a great price. I will be returning soon!

1 Thank 99754
asheboro
“An exuberating experience that satisfies all the senses.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had the chef's table tonight. We are very pleased with the service and the quality of the drinks. The food was over the top...perfect! I tried the rack of lamb for the first time. I had never had lamb before and I was blown away. I'm happy to have had it Bia's way. I can't wait to go back and try the wild boar chops.

3 Thank Sincerely4
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Never would have thought Asheboro could provide such a wonderful gem!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We decided to try out this place while antiquing one Friday afternoon. The atmosphere is excilent! The building clearly has a bit of history which the owners pay homage to in the renovation. The exposed brick and throwback light fixtures offer a certain warmth and classy feel. The cocktail menu offers some crafty ideas and new spins on the traditional drinks with all fresh ingredients. The beer collection was a nice surprise instead of the same ol "good ol boy" beers. My boyfriend asked to see a wine list which had a large selection of high end wines at very reasonable prices! Our food was delivered by our server promptly after she answered all of our questions. VERY knowledgeable! The food was amazing! The cheese plate offered an Italian blue that's to die for with a rind that is soaked in red wine and cranberry! For my meal I ordered the diver scallops and squid ink linguine with a citrus beurre blanc. Simply amazing!!!! My boyfriend
ordered the Heritage farm Cheshire pork chop. The pork chop portion was enormous, and cooked at a beautiful medium temp! The brussel sprouts served with his meal were cut thin and lightly sautéed. Delish!!! Finally we could not pass up the dessert menu. After trying to decided on weather to have a glass of the twenty year tawny or a Creme brûlée we decided to go with the Creme brûlée. It was toasted to perfect!

All in all we can not say enough good things about this hidden gem! The prices were great and the atmosphere made me think that were back home in our larger city with how nice everything was! The staff was prompt and kind. We could not have asked for more!

• Visited March 2014