“I didn't go there, but I passed it on my way to the hotel.”

America's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Asheboro
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
“I didn't go there, but I passed it on my way to the hotel.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I went to another restaurant which I was a bit disappointed and had wished I chose this restaurant. It was packed full at their parking lot. So try there. I plan to go back to Asheboro in Sept. and will go to this restaurant, for sure.

Visited June 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Huge portions”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here thinking it was a steak house, but the menu had everything. My husband did get a steak which he says was very good, the side salad that came with it was big and looked fresh. I ordered popcorn shrimp and whitefish - enough to feed 2 people and it was only $8. Service was great, our drinks were always filled.

Greenville, North Carolina
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

You can tell this is where the local's like to eat. The parking lot is always full, there is a short wait, and the staff know their patrons by name. Food was good. Service was excellent. Will definitely go back next time we are in town.

Visited June 2014
home
“Alot of food for your money.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The portions are huge !!! The chicken salad is served in half of a pineapple and is wonderful. Seafood was plentiful enough to take home and have another meal. Well worth your money.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Goldpanner2010
Robbins, North Carolina, United States
“Lots of good food, low prices”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The portions are always more than you can eat and with the prices it is a great deal. There is ample seating so no waiting, waitresses are great.

• Visited May 2014