“Best Cafe Food Value I've Ever Had”

America's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Asheboro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
OKLAHOMA CITY
“Best Cafe Food Value I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Unbelievable! I can't believe how much flounder they gave on their blue plate special and it was SO GOOD! My parents told me before we went but I thought they were exaggerating on how good this place is for lunch/dinner. This had to be one of the best buys for the money I've seen in years. And the owner and/or staff were fantastic. Before I head back to Oklahoma the family and I are going back again this Thursday for their blue plate special.

• Visited July 2013

Apex
“Best deal on seafood anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We love this place! Lunchtime is a serious deal at under $9 each, and they load your plate with food. The salads are great that come with your meal too. I had grilled fish that was fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“BIG menu, friendly service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stopped in for lunch after a trip to the NC Zoo. We arrived about 12:45 on a Saturday and were promptly seated. Around 1PM the restaurant filled up very quicky.

Service was friendly and prompt---I inhale sweet tea but they kept it coming quickly and cheerfully.

The menu is big and diverse, though they seem to put emphasis on seafood. I had fried pork chops which were good. Sides of a baked potato, Texas toast and a side salad worked just fine as well. My lunch companion had a grilled pork chop sandwich which she said was very good.
Food seemed to be reasonably priced, and they appeared to have daily and lunch specials.

Enjoyed it overall----would definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
“Great everything. .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite in Asheboro. Maybe it's because I love fried fish so much and theirs is amazing. Staff are all friendly and price is reasonable. We go here often and walk out stuffed every time.

• Visited May 2013
“Place just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Food wasn't terrible but wasn't great either...not memorable that's for sure. Wait staff were polite and attentive. Dining room was fairly clean but men's room reaked. Need more frequent cleaning of urinal area. Food was a bit pricey for fried stuff. Probably won't be back.

• Visited May 2013