“Great food and plenty of it.”

America's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Asheboro
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Whenever we come to Ashboro we eat at Americas Roadhouse. The gator tail and frog legs are a great treat for my kids and I. Any plate you order any way you like it is heaping. On Sunday make sure you get there earlier than noon when churches let out cause this place gets packed. My wife and I always get the platters and split it because its so much food. Price and service are very good.

There are newer reviews for America's Roadhouse

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a very nice broiled (hurrah!!) seafood dinner here thanks to the help of our waitress. She recommended we split an entree since the food was so plentiful and thank goodness she did, we could not even finish one meal. The seafood was fresh, moist and the sides well prepared, the restaurant was spotless and the staff worked hard to keep it that way. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a quick, delicious meal for very reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Totally enjoyed the food, not to greasy and plentiful. Wait staff was great and prices reasonable during lunch hours. Will visit again!