“Fun at the Table”

The Table
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Asheboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For Labor Day Weekend, we are giving our wonderful staff some well-deserved rest. The Table (Asheboro) will be closed Sunday, Sept. 3-Wednesday, Sept. 6. We will re-open at our normal hours on Thursday, Sept. 7.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Although sandwiches were the primary fare for dinner, it was served with small salad and pasta, and we were completely replete with the delicious meal. We will definitely be returning.

Thank jbkinlaw .

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Adorable place with delicious food! Go early, they get busy and sell out of specials. You will not be disappointed! Everything is superb!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This quaint place is a welcome sight in Asheboro. This place is like a little taste of the mountains right here in the middle of nowhere. Clean local fare, large portions awesome coffee. We have stopped here numerous times just for coffee and sweets, but last sat. went for breakfast and we were not disappointed, Quiche and grit cakes were both amazing. Great vibes in both indoor and outdoor seating. Come on sat mornings because the farmers market is across the street, a win win. :)

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Asheboro has chain restaurants, but it also has these little gems such as THE TABLE! This place is seriously the best! Love their fries, I could eat those deliciously cut, lightly dusted truffle oil fries all day! The quiche.. Oh my! Soooo good! Feta and spinach! Yummo! Pimento cheese (house made) with fresh herb lettuce and sourdough bread is such a joyous accompaniment to my taste buds. Get their house drip medium roast! This place is friendly, so clean, fresh food, sweet staff, and wonderful prices!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

A new favorite when guest are in town. Asheboro should be proud. I'm normally into less expensive breakfast but my wive has been wanting to go to The Table for quite a while. I finally gave in and I was not disappointed, I had the Ham and Swiss Quiche and my wife had the Farmers Omnlet. Between the main course, the greens and the potatoes everything was outstanding ! Only thing else I would have liked is someone refilling our coffee and ice teas.