“Great Prices, Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Uptown Charlies - CLOSED

Uptown Charlies
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Me and my family have been to Uptown Charlie's a few times over the past few months. Our most recent visit was today and it was, as always, outstanding. You can't go wrong ordering the wings. They have a lot of flavors also, we've had the boom boom and hot teryiaki. Their house salads are good also. Great dressings and cold, fresh vegetables. We have gotten both good and bad service at Uptown Charlie's. We had a male waiter the past two times there and the first time, he seemed to be having a bad day. Today, he was totally different. Never had to ask for a refill and was always around when we had a question.

Their lunch specials are awesome! Most include your entree, a choice of side AND includes your drink. For me and both of my parents, we ate for $21 and got more than enough food. The value is more than worth it.

There are TVs everywhere so if you want to watch a specific game, they are more than willing to change the channel.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! I will be back!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

you just end up smelling like deep fat fryer. poor ventilation but food is very good

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We only had to wait a few minutes to be seated on a Saturday night. They were very busy and it was a little loud. But it was to be expected for a sports bar atatmosphere! The food was great and the prices were pretty reasonable. The service was excellent! Will definitely go again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We visited Uptown Charlies with my parents who live in Asheboro. The food and service were great

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The best spinach dip I ever had! Atmosphere is great and you can watch any sports game you want!